We live in a society that is very pro-women right now. But, how do we do what’s best for us from a biblical perspective? The last few years have been difficult for me in trying to find balance – of being a wife first, then a mom, and doing the work I feel like God has called me to do – all while honoring God. Today, I’ve asked a few colleagues to join in a discussion about how to balance being a working mom.
- Colossians 3
- Philippians 4:11
- 7 Answers from Billy Graham on Parenting
- A Mother’s Wisdom: Ruth Graham on the Joys, Trials of Motherhood
- Cissie Graham Lynch on the Power of Scripture, Radio and Motherhood
- Billy Graham’s Answer – Should I feel guilty for being a stay-at-home mom?
- Kendra Graham – “I’m making pearls in here!”
- Billy Graham on the challenges of being a traveling parent