I’ve recently been able to travel with my dad a little bit more than normal. We just returned from the UK where his upcoming Graham Tour has come up against opposition. Dad and I talk about what it’s like to be a Christian in these difficult times. We also talk about how my grandfather also faced the same challenges more than 60 years ago when he came to the UK; and about the anniversary of his passing two-years ago.
• Franklin Graham Shares His Father’s Heart for the UK
• Learn more about the Graham Tour UK
• Despite Controversy in the UK, Graham Tour Moves Forward
• Decision America Tour and Graham Tour Update
• Cissie Graham Lynch Shares Lessons from Her Father
• ‘Through My Father’s Eyes’: New Book from Franklin Graham Now Available