November 11 is Veterans Day, a special day to remember and honor all of those who have served in our military. In light of this day, I sat down with a very special guest, my brother Edward Graham, who is a veteran himself.
Edward graduated from the United States Military Academy, also known as West Point, in 2003, just two years after 9/11. He served in eight combat deployments within special operations forces and recently left his beloved military career to serve alongside my dad, Franklin Graham, at Samaritan’s Purse.
In this episode of Fearless, we talk about what Veterans Day means for those who served in the military, how Edward’s faith in Jesus Christ affected his mission, and ways that he and his fellow veterans can continue to serve the United States with the skills they’ve been given by God. Today, and every day, we are so thankful for our veterans and the sacrifices they’ve made for our country.
- Matthew 14:22-33
- Operation Heal Our Patriots — https://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/about-operation-heal-our-patriots/
- Team Patriot — https://www.samaritanspurse.org/our-ministry/team-patriot/
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association — https://billygraham.org/
- Billy Graham Radio — https://billygraham.org/tv-and-radio/radio/
- Samaritan’s Purse — https://samaritanspurse.org/
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BillyGrahamEvangelisticAssociation/
- Billy Graham Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReverendBillyGraham/
- Billy Graham Radio Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/billygrahamradio/