Listen On:Subscribe to Fearless
June brings out all the true colors of corporate America as companies pander to the LGBTQ community in honor of “Pride Month.” You can’t go shopping or open social media without seeing rainbows and the LGBTQ flag displayed on everything from clothes to food. But what exactly is Pride Month? Where did it start? And how are Christians supposed to respond to this celebration that goes against our beliefs?
I started #Fearless because so many people were asking how they should respond to those they know and love who are living in this lifestyle. And I’m doing this episode because more people are again asking “what do we do?” I’ve said before that love has become the greatest stumbling block for many Christians, because we have used “love our neighbors as ourselves” as an excuse not to share the Gospel.
On this episode of Fearless, I encourage you to address Pride Month with grace and truth. And I hope you’ll join me in praying for those who are facing challenging situations with those they love as they navigate the cultural acceptance of Pride.
- Genesis 9:13-16
- Matthew 22:39
- Luke 12:53
- Genesis 1:27
- Psalm 51:1-4
- 1 Corinthians 5
- 1 Corinthians 13
- 1 Corinthians 2:14
- Daniel 11:32
HOW TO SHARE YOUR FAITH
- BGEA’s online tools: https://billygraham.org/grow-your-faith/how-to-share-your-faith/tools/
- Church Finder: https://churches.goingfarther.net/
BACKLINKS TO PAST RELEVANT EPISODES
- Episode 95: Confronting the Chaos Caused by the Transgender Agenda
- Episode 93: “Love your neighbor” isn’t an excuse to be silent
- Episode 42: When Equality Isn’t Equality for All
- Episode 2: Homosexuality & the Church
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association – https://billygraham.org/
- Billy Graham Radio – https://billygrahamradio.org
- Samaritan’s Purse – https://samaritanspurse.org/