Listen on:Subscribe to Fearless
Welcome to FEARLESS! This episode is one that I’ve been wanting to capture for a long time. My special guest this week is one of the greatest influences in my life, someone who I want everyone to know, and that’s my mom, Jane Graham.
Over the years, so many people have asked questions about my mom. Though she’s Franklin Graham’s wife and Billy Graham’s daughter-in-law, my mother isn’t really one for the spotlight.
Her ministry has always been more private and behind the scenes, taking care of our family and serving those around her in our community.
I’m so excited that I get to share a little bit of her with you this week. We’re going to talk about her early life, how she met my dad in Montreat, NC, the influence of my grandmother Ruth Bell Graham, her faith, being in ministry and the challenges and joys of motherhood and marriage.
I hope that you’re inspired and encouraged as you listen my conversation with my mom. It’s an episode that you’re not going to want to miss.
Route 66 – God Loves You Tour
This fall, Franklin Graham will share the Good News from eight cities located on Route 66.
To learn more, visit http://godlovesyoutour.com.
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Prayer Line – 888-388-2683, or online: https://lp.billygraham.org/coronavirus-call-line/
- Rapid Response Team – Home – Billy Graham Rapid Response Team
- Operation Heal Our Patriots (OHOP) – Operation Heal Our Patriots
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Billy Graham Radio – https://billygrahamradio.org
- Samaritan’s Purse – https://samaritanspurse.org/