Most Christians would take a stance as pro-life. But are you able to stand on a platform and discuss what you believe and why you believe it?
This week marks the 47th anniversary of Roe vs Wade. Abortion is such a controversial topic, with far-left Democrats going so far as saying they would murder new born babies. We need to be able to defend our position on why the sanctity of life is so important.
Listen to my new Fearless episode, where I address this polarizing topic and discussing how to have a conversation as a Christian and in a secular world about why abortion goes against God’s Word.
The 47th March for Life is this Friday in Washington D.C. and in cities across the country. Let’s continue to pray for this nation and our leaders as many are taking a strong stand on this subject
- 1 Peter 3:15
- Genesis 1:26-27
- Psalm 106:38
- Jeremiah 1:5
- Luke 1:41-44
- Psalm 139:13-16
- March for Life
- Family Research Council
- The Elephant in the Room – ABFBoone.com
- J.K. Dobbins – Abortion survivor story
- Articles from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association on Abortion
- Roe vs. Wade
- Guttmacher Institute – Studies asking women why they have chosen to have an abortion
- Students for Life
- Americans United for Life
- The Heritage Foundation
- Christian Resources for those looking for Hope and Help