Most of us will never know what true persecution is. That is not the case for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his wife Norine who were arrested and imprisoned in Turkey — where they planted a church and served for more than 20 years — because of their religious beliefs. After two years, Andrew Brunson was released from prison — freed from physical persecution and imprisonment because of his faith. I had the chance to sit down with the Brunson’s a few weeks ago in Alaska, not knowing both Andrew and I would stand on the national stage this week during the Republican National Convention speaking on these very issues.
When I asked Andrew Brunson to join me on the #FearlessPodcast, his answer is one that I did not expect – I think you’ll be shocked at what his reply was.
- Isaiah 11
- Hebrews 13:3
- Decision Magazine – Articles on Andrew Brunson https://decisionmagazine.com/search/andrew+brunson/
- God’s Hostage: A true story of persecution, imprisonment, and perseverance https://www.godshostagebook.com/
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association — https://billygraham.org/
- Billy Graham Radio — https://billygraham.org/tv-and-radio/radio/
- Samaritan’s Purse — https://www.samaritanspurse.org/
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BillyGrahamEvangelisticAssociation/
- Billy Graham Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReverendBillyGraham/
- Billy Graham Radio Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/billygrahamradio/