Each year the new school season brings a certain chaos, and this year is no different. There’s been a lot of debate over schooling methods, and many people asked about what my husband and I decided to do with our children this fall regarding the new school year and their education. Today’s podcast episode is all about navigating this chaotic back to school season. Whether you’ve chosen homeschooling, online/virtual learning, in-person classes or a hybrid of the options, I encourage you to trust God in the process and bring your concerns to Him.
- Isaiah 41:10
- Psalm 94:19
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services – Strong Schools NC
- The Atlantic – I’m a Nurse in New York. Teachers Should Do Their Jobs, Just Like I Did.
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BillyGrahamEvangelisticAssociation/
- Billy Graham Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReverendBillyGraham/
- Billy Graham Radio Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/billygrahamradio/